giovedì 20 febbraio 2014

Animation of the day. Cinematics

via motionographer.com
Cinematics from Pier Paolo on Vimeo.
Cinematics is a timeline of classic films and characters. It's a experimental project that I did in my spare time. Check the complete project: behance.net/gallery/Cinematics/14304321
My website: pierpaolo.tv
All the sound was made by Marcelo Baldin (combustion.ws). He did a fantastic job remixing famous movie themes and blended altogether with a pinch of Aphex Twin's Donkey Rhubarb.
The Cinematics lettering was also made by me, and right now I'm working on a complete family for this font and I hope to launch it soon!
If you liked this piece, you should definitely check this guys out: Ariel Costa and His Alphabetic animation (vimeo.com/40110798), and Antonio Vicentini's Camera Collection (vimeo.com/41336551).
Special thanks for my big friend Ricardo Bess (ricardobess.com/) and all the guys from Cafundo Studio.

Nessun commento: