martedì 8 gennaio 2013

Sport ad of the week. Hockey Is Ours - Nike.




Wieden + Kennedy New York
Client:
Nike
Director:
Tim Godsall
Prod. Co.:
Biscuit Filmworks
Edit:
Geoff Hounsell
Edit:
Arcade Edit
Sound:
Tom Jucarone
Sound:
Sound Lounge

The script:


What are you gonna do
Take away my skates?
Take away my puck?
Take away my stick?
You can borrow one of mine.
Thanks.
Take away my pads? I’ll just wear thicker socks.
Take away our rinks. We got a lot of lakes.
A lot of cold lakes.
A lot of cold lakes.
And ponds.
And streets.
And tables.
Ohhh!~
Take away Canada. I’ll just go to Russia.
I’d rather not. But I will.
Smart thinking, kid.
If you wanna take away hockey, you better take Canada and everything in it.
Because if not, I’ll strap rollers to my feet.
I’d build a rink with my freezer.
Find a patch of ice in the middle of the road.
Make a puck out of frozen hamburgers.
And hitting rocks with a fallen branch if I have to.
And I’ll call it hockey.
Just do it.
Nike
Source: LYBIO.net

Nessun commento: